Due to popular demand, we are hosting another seminar about the US College Admissions Process. This time, the seminar will focus on the importance of starting early and planning for the process.
Carole Bird and Gerry Chu of Apply Ivy will share information to understand the process and strategies to maximise your chance of admission.
Date: Wednesday, May 16th
Location: Apply Ivy Office, 11/F V Huen Building, 138 Queen’s Road Central
Click here to RSVP
Join us to get all of your questions answered, including:
- Trends in college admission – why does admission keep getting more competitive each year?
- What are differences between various types of colleges and universities, and how do I choose those that represent the best fit for my child’s academic interests and personality?
- Case studies of actual Hong Kong students (past clients) who have achieved admission to great schools, both liberal arts colleges and universities
- What are the key factors admissions committees are looking for in applicants?
- When should my child start working on applications to ensure everything gets completed in time?
Target Audience: Parents with children in Grades 8-10 (Form 2-4) who are considering US colleges and universities.
Tickets are limited. Please RSVP.