If you have children that are interested in attending US boarding schools, this is an event not to miss.
Carole Bird and Lillian Ho of Apply Ivy will be on hand to answer all of your questions about this educational option, including when to start thinking about the process and planning, the benefits of a boarding school education, the importance of finding a school that is a good fit for your child, insights about different qualities of boarding schools, and how to make the process thoughtful rather than stressful when you do decide to apply.
Join us to get all of your questions answered, including:
- Why may I want to consider a boarding school in the US for my child?
- What factors should we consider in choosing the right schools to apply to?
- Should I consider junior boarding schools prior to high school?
- When is the right time for my child to begin boarding school?
- What qualities and experiences are boarding schools looking for when admitting students?
- When should my child start working on the applications to ensure everything gets completed in time?
- What should my child do now to prepare for the admissions process?
- What can my child do to improve his/her chances of admittance?
Date: Tuesday September 19th, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Apply Ivy offices, 11/F, V. Heun Building, 138 Queen’s Road Central
Target Audience: Parents with children in Grades 7-9 (Form 1-3) who are considering a boarding school education in the US.
Admission is free but tickets are limited.
Please RSVP here.